Friday, May 22, 2020

How To write A Complex Sentence

18/5/20

WALT: Understand what a complex Sentence is.

Below are some examples of complex sentences


My little sister is so irritating because she always messes the lounge room up.


The dolphin jumped up from the water, since he wanted to play.


Tim Peake is a famous British astronaut that was on the moon.


The house on the hill remained unsold, which is on the Tamatea hill.


The lion that was in the zoo which attacked the zebra that was on the other side. 


The dinosaur was looking for some food until ¨he¨ saw a little bird so he ate it.



There was a little boy riding on his bike, he was halfway home since there was a dairy he wanted to get a drink but there was a spaceship and took his bike.



It was hot today, so me and my cousin went to the beach where there was a deck so my cousin dived into the water when it was raining.











2 comments:

  1. Hello Ngakiri! Its Eden from Paroa school! How are you I hope you are feeling great! I will be now commenting on your blog for the rest of the year because my class now has buddies that they comment on. I like your piece of work! I think you did a great job! Do you think you could change this to make it better then before?? Thank you for reading this! Bye! From Eden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eden,and maybe l will be able to change it to make it better!

      Delete